Friday, May 19, 2006

$250/- Hasa is the brand, that is the cost of my brand new bike, a cheap yet upgradeable bike that can get me pretty far, i guess. My first trip is just only a scroll around my neighourhood as a little training for me to start of with, mind you i had not cycle for about a year already, anyway ever since when i bought this nice looking bike i could actually travel much further then with my old heavy bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My furtherest cycle at that time so far is still about 8km, for 2 weeks, same place every week, hahaha getting bored. Now my record is at least 25km at three times a week, also explore some of the place or things that i have not seen it before, sadly i didn't had my camera with me however i will put up some photos when i'm on my trip to some place again. So come back to this page again for more exicting photos on my cheap trail.

No comments: